Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Texas Christian Writers' Conference

Only a week and a half until the Texas Christian Writers' Conference in Houston, Texas. We have a great faculty lined up this year. Wayne Holmes, Dennis Hensley, Cheri Fuller, Mona Gansberg Hodgson, Tamela Hancock Murray, DiAnn Mills, Anita Higman, Janice Thompson, and Kathleen Y'Barbo. They will be presenting workshops on various writing topics throughout the day. We have lots of free books and give aways for the attendees.

It's not too late to register for this one day conference on August 5 at First Baptist Church. We'd love to have you. A registration form may be obtained by emailing me at marthalrogers.sbcglobal.com. Registration fees may be sent to our Treasurer, Pat Vance at 1108 Valerie, Pasadena TX 77502. Registration is $75 for the day including lunch and Continental breakfast.

Next year the conference will be on August 4 and will feature Sally Stuart, Kathy Ide, DiAnn Mills, and Lena Nelson Dooley among others.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This will be my first and I am very excited!

nettiefudgesworld said...

Thank you, Martha, for an outstanding conference. I signed up at the last minute (literally), but am happy I did. I promise next year I'll sign up sooner. Bless you for helping new writers find their way.

Janetta Messmer
Co-Director of Words For The Journey Writer's Guild