Thursday, October 12, 2006

Angel Bears

Some of you expressed interest in the "Angel Bears" I had at the conference in the bookstore. I have them available if you'd like one, and will mail them to you. I have two Christmas ones, three lace ones, and one dressed in checked gingham fabric. They are $25 each for the lace ones and $20 for the others plus postage.

I started making these bears years ago when I made one for my granddaughter who was taking ballet. Then I made a few for a craft show at church and ended up with more orders than I had bears on hand. Each Christmas until two years ago, I made them and sold them at craft shows. I have well made over a hundred of them, but now do only special orders or for events like our conference. Each bear seems to take on her own personality and each one is named and has a card attached with her name and a Scripture verse or a short message on it.

If you're interested, email me and I'll get more info to you.

No comments: