Monday, May 15, 2006

May 14, 2006
Had a great Mother's Day with our youngest son and his family. Our two other sons called to wish me a happy Mother's Day. We're enjoying this time with our three youngest grandchildren too.

We'll be in Okalahoma until tomorrow. From here we'll drive over to Springdale, Arkansas and visit with my husband's brother and his wife. After a few days there, we'll head for southeast Arkansas and a visit with his sister. We'll be attending a class reunion of the '54, '55 and '56 classes of Banks High School in Banks, Arkansas. Each class had 10 or less graduates so it won't be a huge group.

Plans are underway for our annual "Cousins Camp." Each summer my cousins from my dad's side of the family try to get together and visit for three or four days at one of our homes. This summer we plan to be in Georgetown at one cousin's home. They just retired after many years of being a Methodist pastor and wife.

I'm busy planning for our annual Texas Christian writers conference. We hope to have a large attendance this year. If you're in Texas, we'd love to have you come. You can email me at marthalrogers@sbcglobal.net for a brochure.

No comments: